THE FIGHT CONTINUES: FAIR CONTRACT NOW!
This past semester AFT 2121 began to organize members around our contract fight. However a much broader campaign is needed. Our unions’ commitment is to engage our members in one-on-one conversations over the summer about what possible job actions may be needed to get the District to seriously negotiate over the critical issues. This summer please come to the AFT 2121 office (311 Miramar Ave. @ Ocean) to join our two Contract Action Team (CAT) strategic planning sessions on Wednesday, June 24th from 4-6pm and Wednesday, July 22nd from 4-6pm.
Our CAT team will continue supporting the efforts of our Bargaining Team by building power outside of the negotiations room. CAT will develop and plan actions at our campuses, on our streets, and in our classrooms, counseling offices and libraries. Will you commit to the fight for a winning a fair contract?
- Why City College should encourage City Attorney Herrera to seek enforcement of the injunction against the ACCJC
- Hundreds of faculty, students and community rally for a fair contract!
- Rally on June 5th in Oakland: Tell the ACCJC to treat our colleges fairly!
- Updated check your check
- Updated unemployment info for PTers
- Are you SURE You’re a Member?
PLEASE NOTE: AFT 2121 IS SWITCHING TO A NEW EMAIL SYSTEM
The AFL-CIO has switched our email server from Salsalabs to Action Network. As we work with national AFT to transition our email list to the new system please be sure to share AFT 2121 blasts with fellow faculty and tell them to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if they are not receiving our communications.