Next week: AFT 2121 meeting (TIME REVISED)
All members are invited to our Delegate Assembly and COPE meeting Tuesday, August 25th from 3-5pm in MUB 261. Delegate Assembly will start at 3pm and we will adjourn to our COPE meeting at 4pm. Please attend for important information about our Strike Hardship Fund vote and to be part of making critical decisions about the November elections. View the tentative agenda.
Important links: your Union
- AFT 2121 Fall 2015 Calendar
- Workers’ Rights Board hearing on the future of higher education in SF
- Strike Hardship Fund FAQs
- FLEX Day shows faculty Unity!
- Fall contract campaign: organizing to win!
- Updated check your check: what the heck is FLAC?
PLEASE NOTE: AFT 2121 IS SWITCHING TO A NEW EMAIL SYSTEM
The AFL-CIO has switched our email server from Salsalabs to Action Network. As we work with national AFT to transition our email list to the new system please be sure to share AFT 2121 blasts with fellow faculty and tell them to contact us at email@example.com if they are not receiving our communications.