1. This Thursday – Affordable Housing Forum
2. May 20 – AFT 2121 picnic party at Golden Gate Park
3. May 20 – Bargaining Team nominations due
4. May 24 – Parking reimbursement forms due
1. (Thursday, May 11) Affordable Housing Forum
, join AFT 2121 for a forum examining affordable housing in the Bay Area. Matt Hardy from the United Educators of San Francisco, Maurice Goodman, Trustee at San Mateo Community College District, and Tony Kelly from the Potrero Hill Democratic Club representative will be discussing the problems of the affordability crisis and ways to move forward to address it.
The Affordable Housing Forum will be held next Thursday, May 11 from 1-2:30pm at the Ocean Campus in the Student Lounge of the Student Union Building.
2. (Saturday, 5/20) End-of-the-year Union Picnic, please RSVP
You’re invited to our AFT 2121 picnic, please RSVP!
Who: Faculty, partners, kids, pals
When: Saturday, May 20 from 11:00 am-3:00 pm
What: Barbecue fare, beer, lemonade, kid-friendly games, awards and lots of fun to kick off the summer (rain cancels).
Bring: Lawn chairs, blankets, games, frisbees, kiddos, friendly dogs.
3. (Saturday, May 20) Bargaining Team nominations due
Any member who fills out the AFT 2121 Bargaining Team Nominations Form and gets the signature of 20 other members can be can be nominated to run in the Bargaining Team election to be held at the Delegate Assembly on 5/23.
The deadline for turning in your form is Saturday, May 20 at our Union Picnic in Golden Gate Park. If you wish, you may also include a 100 word statement on why you would make a good member of the Bargaining Team. The Bargaining Team will then be elected by the Delegate Assembly at their May 23 meeting on the Ocean Campus in MUB 140 from 3-5pm. If you have any questions about the Bargaining Team election procedure, please call (415-585-2121) or email us (email@example.com).
4. (Wednesday, May 24) 2016/17 Parking Reimbursement due for Downtown, Chinatown/NB, Mission, and Ft. Mason
It’s parking reimbursement time again. Faculty eligible for parking reimbursements should use the forms below and submit them by May 24, 2017. Be sure to enter your parking expenses on the electronic spreadsheet provided with the forms, which saves a lot of time.
Download the parking calculator here:
- Parking Reimbursement Spreadsheet 2016/17. In order to be reimbursed, you must fill out this excel sheet to automatically calculate your totals. Print and submit to your campus rep with receipts collated in order by date and time, and the signature form (below) indicating your work schedule.
Download the directions/signature form here: