City College of San Francisco is one of California’s educational gems. CCSF has always had an open mission, addressing the lifelong learning needs of all students and the quality of education has never been criticized at our CCSF. Now the accreditation crisis is chipping away at all the things that make CCSF special. Our City College is a community college, which means that it is vital for the community to have input in the future of our school and it will take a community to save it and make it stronger for years to come.
You can help save San Francisco’s College:
AFT 2121 is working together with a broad-based coalition of students, labor, community organizations, and City leaders to develop a program to make community college free again – like it was before 1984. Learn more: aft2121.org/freecity
We need your help to continue to engage others in the fight to keep education accessible and affordable for all! We have been working to grow the movement to save CCSF and are in the midst of an expensive legal battle to keep our college open. Please contribute to our struggle to save City College of San Francisco for more than 75,000 students. Donate to AFT 2121 by clicking on the donate now button at the top right of this page.
Your contribution to AFT 2121 will support us in our struggle to defend City College of San Francisco. Any gift you make will be devoted to our work. Please note that we will not provide benefits or services to be valued in consideration for this gift; donations to the American Federation of Teachers Local 2121, a non-profit union, are not tax deductible. Your support is vital to our success and we greatly appreciate your generosity.
- Do you have questions about about what’s going on at City College? Request a speaker at your neighborhood association, house of worship, nonprofit, or anywhere else. Email Athena Waid, (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Sign the petition telling CCSF Admin to rebuild our college, stop premature class cancellations and halt the downsizing of programs!
- Take our survey! How can we make this great institution better serve your community?
- We are fighting to make sure we keep our community in our community college. Your community group can endorse our CCSF Bill of Rights!
- Enroll in a credit class.
- Enroll in a non-credit class.
- Volunteer to help boost enrollment. It’s time to bring students back!