Contract & salaries
You will need Adobe Acrobat software to view the following contracts. If it isn’t already installed on your computer, you may download it for free by clicking here.
Collective Bargaining Agreement July 2015 – June 2018
- Collective Bargaining Agreement July 2013 – June 2015
– FAQ on 2013-2015 agreement
– Draft language of changes to 2013-15 contract in 2015-18 contract
- Collective Bargaining Agreement 2009-2012 – Amended 7/28/2011
- – 1st Amendment to the 2009-2012 SFCCD and AFT 2121 Agreement.pdf
– 2009-2012 contracts online as webpages
PAY SCALES FOR FULL-TIMERS
PAY SCALES FOR PART-TIMERS
PAY SCALE DAY-TO-DAY SUB
– Hourly pay for day-to-day subs
CCSF is using a payroll system called FLAC (Faculty Load and Compensation). All faculty pay except day-to-day subbing is now paid by load. Instead of an FTE percentage, load will be expressed as “workload”.
For more detail about workload and FLAC, see our check-your-check page.
For payscales before June 2015, take a look at http://www.aft2121.org/check-your-check-preflac/