You will need Adobe Acrobat software to view the following contracts. If it isn’t already installed on your computer, you may download it for free by clicking here.
Collective Bargaining Agreement July 2015 – June 2018
- 2015-2018 AFT 2121/CCSF District Collective Bargaining Agreement
- Faculty Salary Tables for 2015/16 and 2016/17
- Collective Bargaining Agreement July 2013 – June 2015
– FAQ on 2013-2015 agreement
– Draft language of changes to 2013-15 contract in 2015-18 contract
- Collective Bargaining Agreement 2009-2012 – Amended 7/28/2011
- – 1st Amendment to the 2009-2012 SFCCD and AFT 2121 Agreement.pdf
– 2009-2012 contracts online as webpages
PAY SCALES FOR FULL-TIMERS
PAY SCALES FOR PART-TIMERS
PAY SCALE DAY-TODAY-SUB
– Hourly pay for day-to-day subs
CCSF is using a payroll system called FLAC (Faculty Load and Compensation). All faculty pay except day-to-day subbing is now paid by load. Instead of an FTE percentage, load will be expressed as “workload”.
For more detail about workload and FLAC, see our check-your-check page.
For payscales before June 2015, take a look at http://www.aft2121.org/check-your-check-preflac/
OUR PAY OVER TIME
Fall 2007: Our last across-the board raise until September 2016
Spring 2008: Part-time pro-rata increased from 85% to 86%. Step 15.5 increased to 16.
2009 – 2010: No change in pay, but steps were frozen. No one received step credit for this year.
2010 – 2011: Salaries cut 1% from 2007 pay scale (temporary, one-year give-back).
2011 – 2012: Salaries cut 0.45% from 2007 pay scale (temporary, one-year give-back).
Fall 2012: Salaries cut 2.85% from 2007 pay scale (temporary, one-year give-back).
Spring 2013: Salaries cut 4.4% from Fall 2012, retroactive to August 2012. This was imposed unilaterally by administration with no negotiation.
For full-timers, the retro was done by taking 9% out of Spring paychecks.
For part-timers, it was done by taking 4.4% out of Spring paychecks, and taking out a retro amounting to 4.4% of everything we made in Fall 2012.
July 2013: Salaries cut 5% cut from 2007 pay scale. This was a permanent cut, imposed unilaterally by administration with no negotiation.
Spring 2014: 1% restoration.
April 2015: 0.5% restoration, retroactive to January 2015.
That left us 3.7% below the 2007 pay scale.
June 2015: FLAC implemented. No change in pay rates.
- 9.6% across-the-board increase, retroactive to July 2015.
- 1% across-the-board increase, retroactive to July 2016.
- Restoration of frozen step from 2009-2010, retroactive to July 2016.
- New step 13 for part-timers, new step 17 for full-timers, retroactive to July 2016.
- Load change: 67% labs now calculated at 75%, retroactive to July 2016.