AFT 2121 endorsements for the November 3, 2015 elections:
San Francisco Candidates:
- CCSF Board of Trustees: Wendy Aragon
- City Attorney: Dennis Herrera
- District 3 Supervisor: Aaron Peskin
- Treasurer: Jose Cisneros
- Sheriff: Ross Mirkarimi
- Mayor: Francisco Herrera (an AFT 2121 member!)
San Francisco Ballot Measures:
- Proposition A: General Obligation Bond — Affordable Housing: SUPPORT
- Proposition F: Short-Term Residential Rentals (Airbnb): SUPPORT
- Proposition I: Mission District Housing Moratorium: SUPPORT
- Proposition J: Establishing Legacy Business Historic Business Preservation Fund: SUPPORT
- Proposition K: Surplus City Property Ordinance: SUPPORT
For additional candidates and measures not listed here, we recommend the San Francisco Labor Council’s positions.
AFT 2121 members: Help fund our union’s political positions — as well as the organizing and community work that we do — join COPE!
Paid for by Al Tapson AFT 2121 Committee on Political Education. Not authorized by a candidate or a committee controlled by a candidate or ballot measure.