Stand up for the public education California deserves with education workers from across California.
This Friday, stand up for the public education California deserves with education workers from across the state. Wear your AFT 2121 t-shirt and ask students to wear their “we are all CCSF” buttons!
WHAT: March for Public Ed
WHEN: Friday, March 11, Meet at 12pm
STARTS: At the annual CFT Convention (Hyatt Regency Hotel, Market St. @ Spear)
- Stand up for CCSF and the public education SF deserves!
- Faculty, community & students united for quality public education!
- Educators’ working conditions = student learning conditions!
- Fund education, not administration!
- Put money into San Francisco’s classrooms!
For more than a year, counselors, librarians, and teachers at City College of San Francisco have been struggling to negotiate a contract that maintains quality by investing in the classroom and the educators who do the work. But instead of investing in our student¹s future, the administration is seeking to cut 26% of classes, while sitting on massive reserves.